Aunt Lacy brought a game called "Watch Out For Rex"! The kids love this game for the pure fun but also for the pure joy of getting a sugar high from peanut M&M's. It reminds my brothers and I of the game our mother used to play with us called "Don't Eat Pete"!
After breakfast and a little clean-up it was time for some fun! We had 4 four-wheelers with us and at our disposal. We took a little drive to a view that Cole and Will had found the previous day. We had Morgan, Keira, Gideon and Evie with us.
Here's Daddy with his baby girl Keira! She didn't like the goggles and eventually those were taken off, but she is a tomboy so she definitely likes the rides!
Aunt Lacy had Gideon with her and he loves to go fast! I let him drive for me and I think I was a little white-knuckled at the end. That boy is a speed demon! He is so much fun though!
Uncle Zaner had Evie with him. What a fun little girl! She doesn't smile for the camera very often but don't be fooled! She loves going on any kind of moving vehicle!
This was the view that Will had found with Cole. It overlooked the river. We were up by Christmas Meadows Campground in the Uintah Mountains. The scenery is gorgeous! This is Will and I enjoying a serene moment.
My oldest brother Shawn and his wife Rachel. Not exactly sure what they were doing in the picture but they seemed to be having such a good time.
My husband and my brother Zane have birthdays about eight days apart and they usually end up happening the week before and the weekend of our camping trip every year...so I always bring a cake for them. Neither of them wanted us to sing, can you believe that???
This is my youngest brother Cole holding his youngest nephew Carson. Carson was having a rough weekend due to an arm injury and a burn on his hand. You know what though? He did really well! Cole looks like he's having fun doesn't he?
I heard my name called and I turn around and see this! Keira had taken her chair, sat it down by Uncle Cole and propped her feet up on the rock exactly like him. You gotta love Uncle Cole!
Cole, Shawn, Will and I took a little four-wheeler ride to a viewpoint to watch the sunset. Shawn hadn't been on one in a while so I was excited for him to have some fun! We got to the spot a little after the sun went down but we still took a picture!
Ah, Brothers! Best buds! Zane and Cole are just inseperable and it's my personal opinion that they were twins but just came to earth a couple of years apart to give my parents a challenge!
Again, to prove how cool she is, Aunt Lacy had yet another game for the kids to play. Every kid gets a flashlight. Lacy had hidden mini candy bars in the woods and brush. The shiny wrappers have a reflection when light is shone on them. The kids go around and try to find the candy bars.
Smore Time!
I learned something new and was called "un-american" by Cole, but instead of a chocolate bar for the smore, I used Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Try it, they're devine!
Will and I making kissy faces for the camera. He did threaten me if this ended up on the internet, but I'm not afraid of him!
Here's Uncle Cole the morning of our last day. He decided to play us some sweet Linkin Park music on his guitar while we ate breakfast. What a sweetheart!
Here we are! The Stahl Family Reunion of 2010! From left to right in the front row:
Gideon Stahl, Keira Bohne, Jarod Stahl, Morgan Bohne and Evelyn Stahl
From left to right in the back row:
Rachel Stahl holding Carson Stahl, Shawn Stahl, Will Bohne, Candice Bohne, Cole Stahl, Lacy Stahl and Zane Stahl.
Aren't we good looking????
