Saturday, October 9, 2010

Morgan's 6th birthday party



 Welcome to Pixie Hollow!  Morgan's sixth birthday
party was Tinkerbell themed with a big sign on our front bay window and lots of purples, greens and yellows inside.  We had streamers on the ceiling, balloons everywhere and tulle of green and purple wrapped around the chairs.  We also had flowers and anything that had to do with fairies.




Here's the birthday girl coloring her tinkerbell bag.  I purchased them from JoAnn's and that was the welcoming activity that the girls did while everyone was arriving.  I also used them as the take home bags so I didn't have to purchase the loots ones from a party store.



Here's Grandma Bohne with our star cut sandwiches.  The party was from 10 am to noon so we had a light snack of star peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and pretzels.


It's cake time!  The cake was a hit and I couldn't believe how many of these little girls didn't want their cake.  Some didn't like frosting and some didn't like chocolate!  WHAT???  What is wrong with these people?



This is Morgan with her friend Hannah.




This is Morgan with her friend Kylie and the gift she got.  We like to take pictures like these to remember what each person gave and also for thank you notes!






Morgan and Hannah.    ------>






<-----------------Morgan and Bergen





                             Morgan and Aly ------------->






Morgan and her new friend from school, Payton.
<-----------



Morgan's party was definitely a blast!
Grandma made Morgan a blanket!

So happy that Grandma Bohne was able to help with the party.  My husband was off fishing so it was nice to have another pair of hands.  All in all I'd say the party was a success!