Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My 30th Birthday

 My wonderful husband and gorgeous friends threw me a surprise prom party for my 30th birthday.  This is me, surprised!  Had no idea!
 I was very happy to see my brothers and sister-in-law there.  That made me extremely happy.  However, I am surprised they didn't slip up at all!
 Here we are, the entire Prom Party.  It was so much fun to be at a prom with people I like and a date that I am in love with.
 Here is my cake...doesn't it look good?  Only from Schmidt's Bakery. 
 Here is the DJ station.  My friends broke into my house and stole my IPod to download my favorite music.  Sneaky people!
 Some of us dancing...man we had such a good time!
 
My bestest friends Crystal and Erica Dawn.  Crystal was behind this whole thing and Erica Dawn was her right hand man.  Erica even made a slideshow dedicated to me.  Have to say there were some very embarrassing photos, but it was comedic!