Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Birthday Party




It's Party Time!  A friend of ours had a birthday halloween party and we went as a 50s couple.  I have wanted a poodle skirt since 
 I was in middle school!
Look at that mug!  




 So at the party I took it upon myself to take pictures of the various costumes that people had come up with.  I must say that I have the most awesome and creative friends ever!




Here we have my friends Bill and Kim dressed as laundry and static cling.





Next we have Mike and Mandi as a doctor and his patient in the bathtub.          ----------->



<-----------  Here we have my bestest buddy Crystal and her hubby Steve as a french renaiisance pirate and a man on vacation.




Here we have Erica and Matt dressed as the characters Katniss and Peta from the book series "The Hunger Games".  ----->




Here are the girls!  Mandi, Erica, Crystal and I.  We had an amazing time dancing and making fun of ourselves.




Here are our better halves...not sure if they were having MORE fun persay...but kudos to them for at least dressing up!






My dearest friends, Louis and Angie, representing the older generation...Angie as "white trash" and when asked what he was supposed to be, Louis said "I dunno."






Here we have Glen and Cindy who are dressed up as a ninja with what I called his "rambo knife"...and a princess.





What the heck?  Oh it's Heather and Frank dressed up as Jean Grey and Logan a.k.a. Wolverine from X-Men.
What an amazing night!